Thursday, September 30, 2010

Uncle John's Tattoos

Saturday, September 25, 2010 at 9:27pm

I was explaining to Jayden this morning that if he doesn't leave Peter Parker alone, he's going to bite a hole in him. He didn't believe the biting a hole part, so I had to explain how Uncle John got bitten by our dog when he was a little boy, and had to go and have three stitches in his lip because it left a hole. Anyway, Vaelyn got all excited and said, "I know how Uncle John got his tattoos." I, of course, knew this was going to be good and asked her what she thought. She said because he was "very, very, very good at the hospital." Well, I guess I wasn't very good at the hospital any of the times that I have been because I have NO tattoos. The hospital does sound like a safe place to get them though! ;)

No comments: