Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gone Are the Days!

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 9:46pm

You know, I remember a time when roses were always in bloom--at least at our house. Phillip used to keep me in roses when we first got married. Anyway, the roses that he brought home today. . . Jayden has informed me that they are to make the house pretty, that they are to share, and that they are only a little bit mine because they are for him so he can marry Leanne next year. NEXT YEAR!!!

I have no idea what makes my children obsessed with marriage, for those of you who are wondering! I was thinking that maybe they were less interested because Vaelyn hadn't mentioned it for about a week and Jayden even longer, but I guess I was wrong! Maybe Phillip and I are just such a model couple that our children can't wait to marry one day so they can live happily ever after with their soul mates. ;) Maybe.

BTW, speaking of Phillip, not only do I have roses and a gift, he also made a roast, so I had dinner, and I didn't have to do a thing--not even the dishes! He also put the kids to bed. (That is part of why I have been able to take two 8-week-long grad classes at a time without completely losing my mind. DISCLAIMER: If you will note, I DID say COMPLETELY). ;)

No comments: