Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nails in My Brain

Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 9:10 p.m.

Vaelyn informed me that the other night she had trouble sleeping. She couldn't sleep ALL NIGHT. I asked her why, and she told me because (I am losing soooo much in the translation here!) because of my fingernails. Because they were in her brain. To make matters even funnier, we've been studying The Crucible in my English classes. Let me just say that I am VERY relieved that it's not 1692!!!

She took my fingernails and threw them out of her brain that next day, so that was no longer a problem. The next night, her Tinkerbell clock kept her awake ALL NIGHT with its noise. Now, she has complained about the clock before, and I took it out. The next night, though, I had to put it back because she couldn't sleep without it!

No comments: