Thursday, September 30, 2010

Change in Vaelyn's Marriage Plans

Friday, January 2, 2009 at 8:12pm

Well, I hate it for Sam, but Vaelyn has now decided that she's going to marry his brother, Nathan.

Of course, she still has to graduate to big girl underwear before she can get married! Unfortunately, we're still working on that. Latest piece of information: I think we're giving her too much attention (even if it is negative) when she potties in her diaper and not enough for the toilet. We were giving a TON of attention for the toilet. Of course, I've read that is not good either. I even tried forcing her to wear big girl underwear, which she proceeded to potty in, followed by the second pair too! I've told her that I'm tired of diapers, and I'm not changing any more--even made her change her own. She is so darn stubborn! She only wants to potty in the toilet AFTER we've tucked her into bed. Then, she'll have to go 4 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I've promised dance classes (which she's very interested in) if she'll just graduate to big girl (princess, Strawberry Shortcake, and Dora) underwear!

No comments: