Thursday, September 30, 2010

Someone Loves Jayden

Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 9:07pm

Jayden was kissed by his first girl today. As we were coming home from school/daycare/granny's today, Jayden told me, "Katelynn kissed me today." I was amused and said, "Really? Did you kiss her back?" He told me no, he couldn't. Come to find out, kissing is not allowed in their class. (Imagine that!) Anyway, as our conversation continued, I asked him what Miss Ashley said, and he told me that he didn't kiss Katelynn, so I clarified it for him, "No. What did she say to Katelynn?" He said, "Nothing." "Nothing?" I replied. It seems that Miss Ashely did not see the life-changing moment. Katelynn, however, was not without words. Before she kissed him, she said, "I love you, Jayden." Four years old and already in love--or breaking hearts one! I doubt it's breaking hearts because there are two names I hear all the time. Jayden's two best buddies are Katelynn and "Baby" Joel (who is also four). Man, I hope they are in his class next year for kindergarten! (To be honest, I do hear a couple other names almost daily, but not usually in a favorable light!)

My baby's growin' up!!!

No comments: