Thursday, September 30, 2010

That Thare Marketin' Stuff Relly Wurks!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 8:45pm

Vaelyn just informed her daddy as he tucked her in that babies like comfort-flex diapers and when she has babies she's going to buy them comfort-flex diapers.

There's another commercial that they both go around quoting, but I can't remember it right now. It's either Chlorox 2 or Tide--something about bright whites, I believe.

Oh. . . and Jayden has informed me that he wants me to buy him a pair of sketchers. I asked him what they look like or what's so special about them, and he can't even tell me! Then, he told me that I have to remind him that he wants them! You know, if I have to remind you that you want something, I don't think you really want it bad enough for me to pay WHATEVER price it might be!!!

I know, I know, I am just such a mean mom! You should hear me when Vaelyn cries! I tell her that it sounds fake (which it usually does) and tell her she needs to practice, so try again. Of course, I did that in the store one time, and she decided to very LOUDLY put out a very realistic cry, and everyone turned to look at us and caught me laughing while my child sounded like she was dying or hurting, so I told her kind of loudly that that crying sounded much more realistic. :)

At least it's never boring here! ;)

No comments: