Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kids Draw the Darnedest Things

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 9:02pm

Well, Jayden has drawn a lot of little things on the back of his worksheets at daycare. I'm probably the proudest of the UFO's, although he did do a great job on his Mommy and Daddy portraits. One day recently when I picked him up, I was clueless as to what his drawing was supposed to represent, so I had to ask very carefully because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Well, I NEVER would have guessed what it was supposed to be a drawing of!!! The small portion, he told me, was the ear. The giant portion that looked like a mountain was the ear plug! Hmm. . . no, I didn't use the ear plugs that I had left over from my CAWS Teacher Exchange week the other day while I was trying to read for my grad classes with two kids and a husband in the house. I don't know what you're talking about! (By the way, if I had tried that, I would have had to play MP3's on my computer at the same time to finish blocking out the noise!!)

No comments: