Thursday, September 30, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 10:27pm

I suppose number 0 should be that I am the High Queen of Procrastination! :)

1. I want to be a cartoon voice when I grow up.
2. I'm never going to grow up.
3. I'm actually very shy.
4. In high school, I used to cry when I looked in the mirror because I thought I was so ugly.
5. I'm very good at making up crazy songs at a moment's notice.
6. Phillip and I never dated; in fact, we were only engaged for 6 days.
7. I'm terribly camera-shy.
8. I don't like math.
9. I have an uncanny ability to get lost--my record is taking 2 hours to arrive at a destination 15 minutes away.
10. I'm directionally dyslexic--maybe it's just because I'm left-handed.
11. I worked as a security guard.
12. I worked at a television station managing their website.
13. I LOVE to sing.
14. I really enjoy taking pictures.
15. I adore my children.
16. Phillip and I met at church.
17. The first time Phillip brought me roses (a dozen red and white), I called him a jerk. (Hey, we were just supposed to be friends, and I couldn't think of anything to say!)
18. I wore burlap in a play. (It STINKS and is VERY scratchy).
19. I got to shake hands with both Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush.
20. I hope to actually publish one of my stories (or maybe that NaNoWriMo novel) one day.
21. I hope to go on a mission trip one day.
22. Life goes better with music--if you close your eyes while you're listening, you can soar on the music.
23. I would love to live in an Victorian style house one day--with huge closets, tons of outlets, and ethernet connections everywhere!
24. I love watches. I could have a hundred and still look for more!
25. I kind of miss acting, although I really enjoy directing.

Bonus: I believe it is only by the grace of God that I'm alive today. I've gone through so many times that have made me want to give up, but each time God has sustained me. I am now at a place in my life where I am content that God knew what he was doing when He made me. I am so blessed that He brought Phillip into my life and gave us our two beautiful children.

No comments: